Strong Customer Authentication
- Authorizing card payments with 3DS 2.x
- Transaction binding
- PSD2 compliance
- Out-of-band challenge
On the Merchant Website
- The end user buys something from within a web browser.
- The user wants to check out.
The Issuer chooses the Authentication Method
When the order from the merchant’s payment gateway is received, the banking app is activated with an out-of-band call. The bank controls the authentication methods supported for this transaction, the user selects the method he wants to use (here PIN code). The user proceeds to authorize the transaction.
The user checks the transaction details, enters his PIN and pushes the “AUTHORIZE” button to confirm the transaction.
- A secure screenshot is taken for verification and traceability of the user’s confirmation.
- The information about the transaction and the display verification results are sent to the bank.
The user is informed about the authorization results and rooted back to the merchant website.
The merchant confirms the purchase
The authorization result is sent to the merchant’s payment gateway.
Get in touch
Do you want
to know more?
Contact us via mail or by phone for further information.