To successfully develop the Identity Layer of the Internet, it is necessary to provide digital technologies which allow people to uniquely identify and seamlessly prove who they are, both in person, and remotely. Inclusive trusted Digital ID ecosystems are necessary to access services and transactions.
The World Bank lists Digital ID next to Digital Payments and trusted data exchange as the key cornerstone for digital transformation.
The functionality of Self-Sovereign IDs supports the principle of data protection by design, exchanging only relevant attributes of citizens, beneficiaries or customers such as name, date of birth, address based on the need to know.
Our use cases demonstrate how this technology for Digital IDs enables concrete business applications potentially based on a mobile National Digital ID.
Social Voucher ID
- Support subsidy payments from government to Citizens
- Financial inclusion concept promoted by World Bank
- Allows applying for Social Amelioration Programs (SAP)
- Accessible with smartphone or QR code on a physical card
- Online booklet recording all transactions using voucher
- Digital ID managed through MyID Services platform